My home is worth how much?? !!
Home values in Palm Beach County have gone up dramatically since the great real estate correction. Finding out how much your home is currently worth is only a few simple steps away. Once you complete the below form we will go to work on generating a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) . This report will be generated based up on information that you have provided us and information we are able to find on the MLS (Multiple Listings Services). Comprised from sales data of current, pending and recently closed sales of similar homes in your neighborhood. A CMA is not a replacement for a full real estate appraisal and initially does not include a physical viewing of the home. Please include the best way to contact you just in-case we have any out of the ordinary questions. We will be more than happy to review the report with you either in person or over the phone.
A CMA is a report used to determine the fair market value of a home, based on local market data. The report takes into consideration, current listing, pending sales and recent closed sales.
The fair market value of a home is determined by the dollar amount a knowledgeable buyer and seller would agree on within a reasonable amount of time. The fair market value is only an estimate.
Value will be determined by:
– Location is often the number one factor, after all you can not change the location with out a lot of effort!
- It is crucial to set a realistic price from the begging, homes that are listed to long go stale. There can be 1000’s reasons why a home has been listed for over 90 – 180 days, needless the first words out of a buys mouth are what is wrong with the house.
- Buyers and their agents will compare the price of you home to similar to similar homes currently for sale as well as those that have recently sold.
- First impressions last. Buying a home is an emotional process, make sure your home looks its best before it’s listed.
- The real estate market fluctuates, not a violate as other markets, but it still go up and down based upon a multitude of factures.